(646) 438.0686 Mobile
IATSE LOCAL 161
IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0913397/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
PRODUCTION MANAGER / PRODUCTION COORDINATOR / ASSISTANT POC / PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
PA XEROCON Conference INVNT, ATL, GA 2018
DP-PA The Walking Dead S9 – (Costume Dept) Stalwart Films, LLC, ATL, GA 2018
APOC Mary Kay Leadership Conference INVNT, ATL, GA 2018
PA Marvel (Costume Department) Cherry Blue, PTC, GA 2017
APOC Medtronic – Bird Nest Something Massive, LA, CA 2016
APOC Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Wildlands Productions, LLC, Hollywood, CA 2016
War Within the Cartel
APOC Bad Santa 2 (PICKUP) IMDB Santamax Springdale, LLC, Burbank, CA 2016
POC Ray Meets Helen IMDB Your Own Dime, LLC, Los Angeles, CA 2016
PM Second Stage Studio Allen & Gray Media, San Diego, CA 2015
(Proof of Concept)
PM Battle Universe Allen & Gray Media, Burbank, CA 2015
(Proof of Concept)
PM Last Call IMDB Mystery Dinner Productions, Ridgecrest, CA 2014
PM A Long Day IMDB Mystery Dinner Productions, Los Angeles, CA 2014
PM LIMBO IMDB Mystery Dinner Productions, Valley Area, CA 2014
PM Crackerjack IMDB Mystery Dinner Productions, N. Hollywood, CA 2014
POC A Place in Hell IMDB Giddy Up, LLC, Mullica Hill, NJ 2014
PM The Suite IMDB Allen & Gray Media, Palm Springs, CA 2014
1st ASSISTANT DIRECTOR / 2nd 2nd ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
1st AD Masters IMDB Studio 21 Films, LLC, Atlanta, GA 2018
1st AD Sistah Did What? IMDB OnxyQuest Productions, Woodland Hills, CA 2016
1st AD Wing Woman Hardly Working Entertainment, LA, CA 2014
2nd 2nd AD Punks IMDB E2 Filmworks/Tall Black Boy, Los Angeles, CA 1999
PRODUCER / CO-PRODUCER / ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
CO-PRO Lipstick Red IMDB Allen & Gray Media, San Diego, CA 2015
PROD 22 YEARS IMDB Dawn Noel Productions, N. Hollywood, CA 2015
ASSOC Bird IMDB Anti-Hero Productions, Los Angeles, CA 2013
PROD Common Ground IMDB Gibby Pictures, Berlin, NJ 2013
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / PRODUCER / DIRECTOR
Co-DIR Reesie’s Pieces IMDB Riteworks Productions in assoc. w/ LWP, LA, CA 2015
EXEC Voices – Pilot IMDB LondieWorks Productions, Plainfield, NJ 2010
(646) 438.0686 Mobile
· Meet with the producer and other senior production staff to examine scripts or program ideas.
· Maintain production schedule and communicate between various contributors to a television animated series and motion picture.
· Hire crew and contractors. Work with cast & crew contacts, script, storyboard, audio, etc. Negotiate rates of pay; negotiate costs.
· Approve booking of resources, equipment and suppliers.
· Oversee location bookings and arranging any necessary permissions and risk assessments.
During filming, duties include:
· Make sure that the production run to schedule, and reporting to the producer on progress.
· Manage the production schedule production team and budget. Deal with problems.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – Overview
· Manage the production and regulating the costs of delivering the expected film or television show on budget at the end of principal photography. Based on shooting scripts, have created working budgets.
· Negotiate deals (for location, equipment, etc.) and hire the remaining crew, typically on the recommendation of the keys and/or based on prior experience with trusted individuals.
· Manage the call sheet, updating the crew list, the production requirements, the daily production reports, the SAG: Actors Production Time Report, make and have copies of sides available when the cast arrive on set, arranging transportation of the cast to and from set, and act as timekeeper for breaks and lunch.
· Keep track of scenes, transportation, breaks, etc.
· Oversee the Production Assistants’ daily assignments.
· Oversee budget for locations, mediating screenwriter-director conflicts to filing permits. Make the final decision on what happens by taking care of the details behind the scenes.
· As Director, oversee all creative aspect of a film, from start to finish. Responsible for deciding camera angles, lens effects, lighting, and set design, hiring key crew members.
Microsoft Office Movie Magic Scenechronize Peachtree
Final Cut Pro 5 QuickBooks iMovie Showbiz
Tammy’ Dele Films 2018
OFFICE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT WORKSHOP, Fayetteville, GA
Computerized Accounting Specialist 2010
AMERICAN VOCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE, Hackensack, NJ
Major: Mass Media Arts Bachelor of Arts 1993
CLARK ATLANTA UNIVERSITY, Atlanta, GA