Office Production Assistant
396 Piedmont Avenue NE Apt 7023 Atlanta, GA 30308 firstname.lastname@example.org (865) 640-3703
Detail oriented assistant with experience in film and television. Brings strong work ethic and leadership skills to creative environments.
· Logistics and coordination
· Management skills
· Strong creative vision
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
Bachelor of Arts | Film & Video at Georgia State University
08/2018 - 11/2018
Office Production Assistant at Crazy Legs Productions
• Scheduled travel and logistics as necessary for all shows.
• Created and processed expense reports.
• Created and submitted check requests for client payment.
• Reconciled petty cash and receipts on a weekly basis.
• Submit expense reports to Accounting Department for approval.
• Created corporate accounts with local businesses.
• Created and distributed meeting notes for pre-production and post-mortem meetings.
• Managed talent check-in and obtained all start paperwork and timecards for approval by Production Manager. Built documents and spreadsheets in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Coordinated meals for crew while staying below budget for the Investigation Discovery TV shows, To Catch A Killer Season 1 and Dead Silent Season 3, Your Worst Nightmare Episodes 503-510
Production Coordinator/Assistant Production Supervisor at Crazy Legs Productions
• Create check requests.
• Register minors with Department of Labor.
• Build call sheets for approval by the 1st AD.
• Distribute to talent and crew.
• Create weekly production reports.
• Coordinate daily delivery of media drives to post-production.
• Coordinate location logistics.
• Assist Production Manager with crew timecard completion and submission.
• Order and replace gear for departments as needed.
• Recruit and supervise production assistants for production department.
• Attend production meetings.
• Coordinate talent schedule with set schedule.
• Reconcile petty cash and production credit card receipts for weekly reports.
• Wrap out for the Investigation Discovery TV show, Your Worst Nightmare Episodes 501 & 502.
EPK Production Assistant at Image Quest Films
• Collaborated with Producers as required, including running errands.
• Acted as Associate Field producer in taking detailed notes of interviews for later distribution to Parent Company (AMC) as well as retrieving signed Non-Disclosure Agreement and Talent Release forms.
• Construct and deconstructed interview spaces alongside crew.
• Assisted with camera set-up for projects that included The Walking Dead, The Talking Dead, Felt, Halt and Catch Fire, and Ride Along.
05/2013 - 12/2017
Production Assistant at Self-Employed Freelancer
• Liaised between Executive Producer, Producer, and Assistants to the Director.
• Assisted with financial coordination between audience and performance and with updating social media platforms.
• Acted as Key Production Assistant on second-unit teams.
• Operated as part of a team to ensure productions were on schedule, if not ahead of it.
• Distributed schedules and scripts to entire crew for Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2, Little Women Atlanta Season 4, SneakerCon 2016, Mississippi Murders, and Intersection of Dreams.