Office Production Assistant Work Shop
February 29, 2020
Are you good with paperwork and administrative tasks but tired of punching the 9-5 time clock of the corporate world or prefer to work in the office on a tv/film set? If so, working as an Office Production Assistant is for you!
An Office PA works in the office for a film or TV production, and they do a whole lot more than you’d think. They assist the Production Coordinator and keep the office running smoothly. They answer phones, make copies, do runs, and yes, they also get coffee. As simple as the job may sound, (and trust us, it’s far from simple!) every major TV show and feature film has and NEEDS Office PAs!
Our Office PA Job Training is perfect for college students, recent graduates, career transitioners, and anyone who desires an exciting and ever-growing career in Georgia’s booming film industry! Our training gives you everything you need to get started. We’ll give you hands-on training on:
- Office terminology
- Office paperwork
- Travel basics
- Script revisions and collation
- Petty cash
- Show wall
- Call sheets
- Production office etiquette
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and office crafty
- Resume Help
And a whole lot more!
Excited yet? Well you should be, because we’re offering this workshop for an unbelievably low rate! Register now and find out how you can get your start today!
Workshop Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020 9AM – 4 PM Office PA Workshop
Workshop Fee: Early Registration $125, Beginning February 20, 2020 $145
To register, click the Paypal link below! See you soon!
- Where is the Office PA Workshops held? The Office PA Workshop is held at Tammy’Dele Films located at Pinewood Atlanta Studios Production Centre in Fayetteville, Georgia, 30214
- Once, I register, will I receive a confirmation letter? Yes, first you will receive your PayPal receipt. Within a few business days, we will send you a confirmation letter with all the information needed to prepare you for the workshop.
- How do I get my military discount? Call the office at 770-716-6736. We will register you over the phone.
- Do you give refunds? We do not give refunds, but in the case of an emergency, will consider placing you in the next workshop. Only one rescheduling is permitted.
- Can teens attend the Office PA Workshop? Yes